INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HEALTH INSURANCE
- The Australian Government requires all international student to have health cover.
- If you apply for a student visa you will need to show proof that you have paid for your OSHC for the period of your stay in Australia.
- Hope College can pre-purchase your Health Cover, upon receipt of your completed student application.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is health insurance that provides cover to contribute towards the costs of:
- Out of hospital medical treatment
- In-hospital medical treatment
- Prescription Medicines
- Emergency ambulance assistance
You can choose to arrange your own OSHC, or Hope College can arrange your Overseas Student Health Cover. Health cover must be paid for the length of your student visa application:
- One year cover – $ 456.00 (single)- $3800.00 (family) -$2907 (couple)
- Two years cover – $ 912 (single) -$7600 (family) – $5814 (couple)
- Three year cover – $1368 (single) -$11,400 (family) -$8721 (couple)