INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HEALTH INSURANCE
- The Australian Government requires all international student to have health cover.
- If you apply for a student visa you will need to show proof that you have paid for your OSHC for the period of your stay in Australia.
- Hope College can pre-purchase your Health Cover, upon receipt of your completed student application.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is health insurance that provides cover to contribute towards the costs of:
- Out of hospital medical treatment
- In hospital medical treatment
- Prescription Medicines
- Emergency ambulance assistance
- One year cover – $ 456.00 (single)- $3800.00 (family) -$2907 (couple)
- Two years cover – $ 912 (single) -$7600 (family) – $5814 (couple)
- Three year cover – $1368 (single) -$11,400 (family) -$8721 (couple)